Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 10:05:57 -0800

To: Angela Parker <Angela@WilsonCampilongo.com>

From: Gerry Armstrong <gerry@gerryarmstrong.org>

Subject: Re: Chruch of Scientology v. Armstrong, et al., New Summary Judgment Date & Time
Cc: ahw@WilsonCampilongo.com

Dear Mr. Wilson:

Because of a claimed "mistake" by the shipping company or companies handling the shipment of the
belongings of Caroline Letkeman and myself, including what I need to complete my opposition to
Scientology's summary judgment, our shipment has been sent to another port in another country. Obviously, I
suspect that this is no "mistake" and that the people who seek my obliteration pursuant to their policy are
involved. I am, of course, investigating as feasible, and making whatever security arrangements are possible to
protect our belongings. I have no guarantee when our shipment will be reshipped to us, but I will require at
least another month extension for completing my opposition to the summary judgment motion.

I must send my request to the Marin Court right away, so please let me know immediately if you will agree to
an extension of a month.

Yours sincerely,

Gerry Armstrong

At 03:54 PM 2/9/2004 -0800, you wrote:

February 5, 2004

Gerald Armstrong
1 UP-45950 Alexander Avenue
Chilliwack, B.C. V2P1L5
Canada

RE: Church of Scientology International v. Armstrong, et al..

Case No.: CV021632

Dear Mr. Armstrong:

On Thursday, February 5, 2004,1 filed a Plaintiffs Response to
Defendant's Gerald Armstrong's Request for Extension of Time to File
Opposition to Motion for Summary Judgment. I served it upon you, via
regular mail and overnight mail. Unfortunately, we mistakenly used a
regular "overnight" envelope rather than an international airways bill and
the overnight envelope served upon you, via Federal Express, was returned.

However, that same day, I received a call from the Court Clerk asking me if
I was willing to have the hearing on the Motion for Summary Judgment
extended to a later date. I informed the Clerk I intended to file papers
that day indicating such a willingness. Later that same day, I received a
second call from the Court Clerk indicating that the new date to hear the
Summary Judgment is March 16, 2004, at 9:00 a.m. Further, the Mandatory
Settlement Conference is now scheduled for March 29, at 10:30 a.m., and the
Trial date is now set for April 9, 2004.

1 of 2

9/24/2018, 3:06 PM

Gerry Armstrong—Armstrong/Wilson Correspondence in Armstrong VII http://www.geiTyarmstrong.org/50grand/legal/a7/ga-wilson-2004-02-ll.html

We will send you a copy of the Court's Order upon receipt of the same.
Very truly yours,

WILSON CAMPILONGO LLP
Andrew H. Wilson
AHW:adp

What's New II Search II Legal Archive II Wog Media II Cult Media II CoW ® II Writings II Fun II Disclaimer II Contact

2 of 2

9/24/2018, 3:06 PM